We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Petersburg Airport to Hotel

London, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
St Petersburg Airport to Hotel

Hi

Just wondering if it is easier to get a taxi from the airport to the Hotel (Petro Palace) in St Petersburg? The hotel have quoted me 1700rubles which seems very expensive. I just don't want to get to the airport and be charged more by a taxi driver? Can someone let me know please.

St.Petersburg...
Level Contributor
1,889 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St Petersburg Airport to Hotel

Taxi arranged at the airport from a manager - shoul;d be 800 rubles to your location; the price is given by the manager before you go. They speak some basic English.

London, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St Petersburg Airport to Hotel

Ok so you don't need to book anything before you arrive at the airport?

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St Petersburg Airport to Hotel

I dont know where they got that price from. Our place booked us, and there were two of us going from central STP to the airport (both the international and the domestic -so there were two stops) from some booking site online and we paid 700 rubles. Its also very easy to travel by public transport by bus and metro, so if you arrive at a regular time thats also an option

good luck

angie

www.angietravels.com

4. Re: St Petersburg Airport to Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 07:17