We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife recommendations/questions

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Nightlife recommendations/questions

Hello,

I'm visiting St. Petersburg with my friend this winter and we plan on going clubbing during NYE. We need some recommendations and advice! Are there any clubs that generally attract younger crowds, play top 40s type of music (friend requests this), and generally more dressy?

Thanks in advance!

City Pub Crawl Saint-Petersburg
Bar, Club & Pub Tours, Night Tours
Commode | Club & Self Cost Bar
Bars & Clubs, Jazz Clubs & Bars, Coffee Shops
St. Petersburg Urban Adventures
Bar, Club & Pub Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Food Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings
St Petersburg Russia
Destination Expert
for St. Petersburg
Level Contributor
2,705 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife recommendations/questions

Most clubs have events planned where advanced tickets are needed. Usually they include dinner and some sort of show as part of the party.

The XXXX clubs, there are 10 of them around the city are popular, one of them will be more fashionable, the one called LenConcert.

I can't think of any that play Top 40, but popular dance music is most common. A lot of small pubs and bars will have parties with lower cost parties and food. Last year the going price was 5,000 a ticket. I went to XXXX 2 years ago and last year went to Hemingway Bar. The dinner was excellent both years. Some of the smaller places will be more intimate and fun because a small group of 40-50 who you get to know during the long night is often more fun.

2. Re: Nightlife recommendations/questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2013, 10:18