We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Angleterre Hotel

rsa
australia
Level Contributor
780 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Angleterre Hotel

Hi, Looking at staying at the Angleterre Hotel for 4 nights. Found rate on Booking.com for room only $620 AUD for 4 nights.Noticed Breakfast is an extra $40 AUD per person. This seems expensive to me.

Would it be advisable to book room only, and go out for breakfast some of the mornings? Are there places close and handy to have breakfast?

Any recommendations for a similar hotel, in same area which would include a reasonably priced breakfast?

Looking forward to replies and thoughts.

RSA

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
977 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Angleterre Hotel

Great hotel

Great location

Great price

Crazy price for breakfast

This is very close to Nevsky.There are numerous options for breakfast close to the hotel and on Nevsky.

<<Would it be advisable to book room only, and go out for breakfast some of the mornings? Are there places close and handy to have breakfast?>>

Yes. Find options(s) to meet your cost requirements.

This question has come up before I think. You might want to search the forum (St P)

You have got a very good price for the hotel (low season - Oct?). I would take it BUT, visa arrangements need to be in order to make this workable.

DCtheKiwi

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
39 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Angleterre Hotel

there's a cosy Bushe cafe jest a few steps from thehotel - Malaya Morskaya, 7. I always have breakfast there - coffee , fresh juice and croissant will cost you 10-12 USD. And soon Schastie will be open right near the hotel - don't miss it. Perfect breakfasts.

St.Petersburg...
Destination Expert
for St. Petersburg
Level Contributor
1,889 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Angleterre Hotel

Another option - a round the clock Coffee House, in the beginning of Nevsky (3 Nevsky prospect), with the best espresso in town. All hotels of this class in the downtown offer crazy breakfast prices...

4. Re: Angleterre Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 15:17