We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

circus tickets

camberley
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
circus tickets

We would like to go to the circus next Sunday (there are 3 of us). Do you think we need to book tickets in advance or can we just buy them on the day? Thank you

St Petersburg Russia
Destination Expert
for St. Petersburg
Level Contributor
2,705 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: circus tickets

I would suggest getting them as soon as possible, before the day of performance. It often sells out due to being very popular with kids and they are free. The Circus on Fontanka is fun, I enjoy it every time I child sit for friends, that is where we go.

camberley
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: circus tickets

Thank you very much for your reply. Sorry, do you mean the child tickets are free? Do you get the tickets through the circus website? Many thanks

St Petersburg Russia
Destination Expert
for St. Petersburg
Level Contributor
2,705 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: circus tickets

Children 5 and under are free. You can buy tickets on their web site

http://www.circus.spb.ru/en/ They will deliver them in St Petersburg for 250rubles plus booking on-line has a 10% booking fee. So if you are in the city center you can save some by just going there, it is pretty centrally located.

Tickets are from 500 to 2000 rubles

There is no "foreigner" price that a lot of theaters have that charges non-resident prices that are higher than local resident prices.

4. Re: circus tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2013, 10:17