We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hermitage Tickets - buy online for specific day?

Which St. Petersburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NYC
Level Contributor
384 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
Hermitage Tickets - buy online for specific day?

Hello!

My friend and I are looking to buy Hermitage tickets online for our visit the 1st week of June. Do we have to buy a ticket for a specific day or is our ticket good for any day?

Thanks!

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hermitage Tickets - buy online for specific day?

The e-ticket has an open date, it's only when you echage the internet vaucher for the entrance tickets at the Hermitage ticket office, you will need to tell the specific date(dates) when you would like to visit.

NYC
Level Contributor
384 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hermitage Tickets - buy online for specific day?

Thanks!

Reykjavik, Iceland
Level Contributor
30 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hermitage Tickets - buy online for specific day?

I was wondering about the same thing, for the first week of June, so thank you, now that has been cleared :)

Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hermitage Tickets - buy online for specific day?

I also have a question on this: i bought 2 vouchers under my name but was reading the fine prints and it looks like i have to change one of the vouchers to my boyfreind's name. Is it how it works? Each individual need voucher with name on it? Thanks

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
2,217 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hermitage Tickets - buy online for specific day?

>>i bought 2 vouchers under my name

check out the rules for buying the tickets at the Hermitage web-site https://www.hermitageshop.org/page.php… End of the first paragraph says: "The leader of the group can use his/her name to buy ticket/voucher for the entire family or group. Valid form of ID (passport, Drivers License, student ID card etc) is a requirement to enter the State Hermitage Museum. Internet Ticket Voucher carries your name, which should match the name of an actual Voucher holder..."

Kent, Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
316 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hermitage Tickets - buy online for specific day?

Three members of our group will be buying Hermitage tickets online, one member is a university student with an identification card. It is my understanding that university students get free admission to the museum. Will our student be able to get free entry when we present our online tickets at the museum? Thank you in advance.

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hermitage Tickets - buy online for specific day?

When exchanging the vouchers for tickets at the Hermitage ticket office, you will also need to show the student's ISIC (and the student himself, funny though it sounds) and get a free ticket for him.

Kent, Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
316 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hermitage Tickets - buy online for specific day?

Anna, thank you. Do University ID cards work also?

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,108 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hermitage Tickets - buy online for specific day?

Asta,

I don't think your university ID will work. Most likely your university is a participating member of the intl student association, which means you get the ISIC for free.

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
2,217 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hermitage Tickets - buy online for specific day?

>>Do University ID cards work also?

yes it does