We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickitnow vs Kassir for tickets to Alexdandrinksy?

Toronto/Ireland
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Tickitnow vs Kassir for tickets to Alexdandrinksy?

Planning to go to Swan Lake on Aug 29 at Alexandrinisky. The main theatre page doesn't have links to by directly so based on forum advice I searched on Kassir.

Performance is not listed yet on Kassir but is on Tickitnow.

Are the prices roughly comparable between these two sites?

Is tickitnow reliable? (buying from canada)

Thanks all!

St Petersburg
Level Contributor
22 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tickitnow vs Kassir for tickets to Alexdandrinksy?

Why do you think they have performance on 29th? I found no information on Alexandrinisky website.

But in general, we use one of 2 websites for booking: Kassir.ru or Bileter.ru

On Bileter i see Swan Lake 10.08 and 30.08 by 2 different ballet companies.

Toronto/Ireland
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tickitnow vs Kassir for tickets to Alexdandrinksy?

I don't think Alexandrinksy has posted their August schedule yet. I found the listing on Tickitnow and BalletandOpera......

St Petersburg Russia
Destination Expert
for St. Petersburg
Level Contributor
2,713 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tickitnow vs Kassir for tickets to Alexdandrinksy?

I would suggest waiting until it is posted on the theater's web site because there is no guarantee that program will be staged that night until the theater says it is. Balletandopera offers tickets for performances way in advance of even the theater knowing and who is going to sign the contract for featured dancers. During the summer you can be assured that several theaters will have Swan Lake that night but most will be tourist grade productions that are targeted towards visitors who normally do not attend ballet.

Toronto/Ireland
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tickitnow vs Kassir for tickets to Alexdandrinksy?

Many thanks Stanj, we will wait until it is posted on the website.

5. Re: Tickitnow vs Kassir for tickets to Alexdandrinksy?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2014, 05:16