We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near International Terminal of aiport

Which St. Petersburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
Save Topic
Hotel near International Terminal of aiport

Now that the international terminal has moved, can anyone please advise if any decent hotels are within walking distance of the international terminal?

I have to be in the airport to check-in at 4.45am.

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
2,217 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near International Terminal of aiport

tripadvisor.com/HotelsNear-g298507-qLED-St_P…

Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near International Terminal of aiport

According to the link supplied, the Crowne Plaza hotel is the closest to the international airport, but according to the hotel itself that is no longer the case and now involves a 15 minute taxi drive. It certainly does not take 15mins to go the 1.2km that the TripAdvisor list indicates, so I am not sure what the situation actually is.

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
460 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near International Terminal of aiport

Svetakoshka, info on the link you mentioned is totally misleading. 'Pulkovo-3' business cluster is marked as being 'within a mile from the airport', though that definitely is not true (3 or 4 miles from the terminal now).

spotinfrance, there is the only hotel there: parkinn.com/airport-hotel-stpetersburg-pulko… . I don't know if it is operating, but you can give it a try. Though, taxis in our city are quite reliable, and you can rely on them to deliver you to the airport even at night. At least, I use them with no tension.

Edited: 09 June 2014, 14:18
St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
2,217 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near International Terminal of aiport

>>Svetakoshka, info on the link you mentioned is totally misleading.

excuse me? it's just a link to a list of the hotels - what is misleading about that? (Alexeybk, and if you see misleading info, please take a moment to report it to TA staff to correct)

- Crown Plaza hotel - next to former Pulkovo-2 airport - http://cpairport.ru/en/hotel-info "How to reach the hotel? From the airport Complimentary shuttle The most convenient and easy way to reach the hotel is to take our shuttle from Pulkovo airport."

- Second option Park Inn by Radisson Pulkovskaya at Pobedy square, 15 min taxi ride www.parkinn.com/hotelpulkovskaya-stpetersburg

- Depends when you come, this one almost inside new Pulkovo would be "open soon" parkinn.com/airport-hotel-stpetersburg-pulko…

>>It certainly does not take 15mins to go the 1.2km

it is possible that the distance is measured straight from A to B but a taxi(car, bus - whatever) doesn't go straight, it has to use roads, it has to stop at the spot lights, it has to consider traffic...

Glen Ellyn, Illinois
Level Contributor
34 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel near International Terminal of aiport

The shuttle from the Crowne Plaza was the best part about that hotel. It is clean and modern and spacious and newish but the customer service is pretty awful. They will get you to the international terminal when you need to be there though.

6. Re: Hotel near International Terminal of aiport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 05:17