We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Kazan to Perm

Which Kazan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
St. Pete Beach...
Level Contributor
162 posts
127 reviews
Save Topic
Bus Kazan to Perm

I was hoping to find a schedule and confirmation that there is a bus from Kazan to Perm. The latest information I can find is a trip report on a bus in the opposite direction 4 years ago.

I will be travelling on 20th June. I do not believe there will not be a train and I prefer not to spend the time and money going by train through Yekaterinburg. I will be in Kazan 4 days before leaving will this be plenty advance time to get a bus ticket?

Thanks!

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
10,770 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus Kazan to Perm

There's a bus, a train and two flights to choose from: http://tinyurl.com/qauwdg3 (Russian only).

St. Pete Beach...
Level Contributor
162 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus Kazan to Perm

Excellent! Thank You! If I'm reading this right then there is a bus every day evens and odds. The trains seem to run only on specific days so I guess I have to wait for the end of June timetable but it looks like I should have a choice even if I need to switch things up by a day or so.

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
10,770 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus Kazan to Perm

> If I'm reading this right then there is a bus every day evens and odds

Seems to be this way but strictly speaking the timetable does not go as far as 20th June, so it would be wise to re-check closer to that date anyway.

4. Re: Bus Kazan to Perm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2015, 06:16