We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guangzhou budget hotels near Xiaobei road and Huanshi road?

Which Guangzhou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
3 posts
Save Topic
Guangzhou budget hotels near Xiaobei road and Huanshi road?

Hi guys

I am travelling to Guangzhou very soon which,I h've never been before. Now I am looking the area that Africa/Middle eastern community based, as this is my first time to China..it will be easier for me if I can stay place close to the community.so hopefully i will be able to access more information. When I searched Google this two roads come up "Xiaobei road and Huanshi road" Here where I need your helP.....how can I find and book budget Hotels based on that Area? or Hotels close to Tianxiu Building? according to Google that area called "Yuexiu district"

Thanks in advance

Guangzhou, China
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
356 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Guangzhou budget hotels near Xiaobei road and Huanshi road?

Hello.

Yes, Xiao Bei Road and Huan Shi Road are the places where you'll find the most African and Middle-eastern businessmen. Actually these two roads are almost like a cross, linked together. Tian Xiu Building is on Huan Shi Road.

Not sure what price range you're looking at when you say "budget hotel", but you can do a bit search on:

1. Deng Feng Hotel http://www.gzdfhotel.com/index_en.asp

2. Jin Ying Hotel

3. 7 Day Inn (Huan Shi Zhong Road 2) - it's a chain hotel and here "2" in the braket means it's the 2nd one on Huan Shi Zhong Road (my guess is there are more than one on Huan Shi Zhong Road)

4. Xin Yue Xin Hotel http://www.xinyuexinhotel.com/en/about.htm

5. Zhao Qing Hotel http://www.zhaoqinghotel.com/en/

Obviously there are more than these. You can browse the TripAdvisor hotel list for Guangzhou for more information.

Hope this helps.

London
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Guangzhou budget hotels near Xiaobei road and Huanshi road?

Thanks Sonial

I chech those hotels u post it and am afraid they r bit too expensive for me.I am student and I am looking really very cheap hotel...I search google here is few hotesl I come across that based same area..do you know any of them...or which one is most close to the area?...also, do i need to pre-book it or I can just arrive and then chech the hotel?

New Don Franc Hotel

East Asia Hotel -

Aiqun Hotel

New Aisa Hotel,

Guangzhou Liyang Hotel

Xian Da Hotel,

Bai Gong Hotel Guangzhou

Thanks a Lot

Guangzhou, China
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
356 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Guangzhou budget hotels near Xiaobei road and Huanshi road?

Hi Moovi.

The first hotel in your list "New Don Franc Hotel" is actually the same one in my list for "Deng Feng Hotel". You see sometimes the Chinese hotels have problems identifying themselves! The hotel's official website may quote the full price, but you may find deals on other websites for the same hotel.

As for the others in your list, I don't know all of them. Don't take me wrong, it doesn't mean they're bad hotels. It just means there are many hotels in Guangzhou and I don't know every one of them.

Apart from the "New Don Franc Hotel" /"Deng Feng Hotel", the others are not very close to the area you specified, but they're not VERY far either. You'll probably take a taxi to go back and forth - I won't recommend foreigners, esp. 1st time visitors, to try the buses and the metro doesn't go to Huan Shi Lu and Xiao Bei directly. New Asia Hotel and Bai Gong Hotel seem to be the closest ones according to the addresses. Normally it cost you around RMB 15 from these two hotels to Xiao Bei/Huan Shi Lu.

I don't know what website you used to do the search, but you can try http://www.elong.net/.

London
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Guangzhou budget hotels near Xiaobei road and Huanshi road?

Hello Sonial

Thanks for the Information you are really helpfull, I checked Bai Gong Hotel and it seems this hotel is reasonable price $26 per twin room? does that mean u have to share with some one else? dont they have Single rooms? and it must be cheaper than twins? because I noticed most of Guangzhou Hotelss will tell u twin room rates but they never mention single room rate?...anyways pls if you live in Guangzhou can you ask them is twin rooms share rooms? also,as I cant book it online, can I just check the availabilty when I arrive there? or that is a bit risk?....Thank you again.

Guangzhou, China
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
356 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Guangzhou budget hotels near Xiaobei road and Huanshi road?

I've replied to your message separately. Check your email plz. :)

6. Re: Guangzhou budget hotels near Xiaobei road and Huanshi road?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2009, 05:42