We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Fare in Guangzhou

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Taxi Fare in Guangzhou

Good day,

Anyone knows what's the taxi fare from Baiyun Airport to Rosedale Hotel (abt 41km) and how long is the journey ?

If we take the airport bus to our hotel (Rosedale) , how long will it take and how much are the charges ?

Thanks a lot !!!!

Guangzhou, China
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
447 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Fare in Guangzhou

Hi there!

Taxi in Guangzhou costs RMB 2.8 per km, and I'm sure you can work out the approximate cost since you know the distance. Just add RMB 15 airport highway toll fee on top. The journey should take about 50 min, if it's off-peak time.

Airport bus wise, I don't think there's one that goes to your hotel directly. From what I know, you probabaly need to take the line that goes to Fangcun Ke Yun Zhan (means "Fangcun Passenger Bus Terminal") but get off at the first stop which is Haizhu Xingdu Hotel (RMB 19 per person) - this should take you about 50min. From this Haizhu Xingdu Hotel, you'll need to cross the street (main road outside of the Hotel) and walk eastwards for about 400 metres to Rosedale Hotel. There's a McDonal's nearby Rosedale, so look for McD's signage to locate Rosedale.

Hope this helps.

Edited: 11 March 2010, 18:02
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi Fare in Guangzhou

Thanks you very much !!!!!!

3. Re: Taxi Fare in Guangzhou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2010, 07:17