We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

macau to guangzhou

Which Guangzhou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Makati, Philippines
12 posts
Save Topic
macau to guangzhou

im arriving macau airport at 4:30 pm... and go directly to Guangzhou..if i ride a taxi going to gongbei boarder how much will it cost us for 4persons? cause we dont want to ride the bus and wait long. ones the taxi drops us at gongbei boarder.. where can i find CTS bus counter? pls give me direction as ive heard the boarder is quite big and many shopping.. how can i find CTS counter immediately? thank you..

Philippines
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: macau to guangzhou

From Macau Airport, what is the easiest way to get to any bus terminal going to GZ? I know there are also stops at different hotels that will take you to GZ-what is the nearest hotel?

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Macau
Level Contributor
7,785 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: macau to guangzhou

Hi Elyfanatic, and welcome to the TA forums :-)

Firstly, just for future reference, it is easier to get an up-to-date reply if you start a new thread rather than piggy-backing onto an old one - just click on "Ask a question" just underneath the orange "Submit" button.

But as I'm here anyway - depending on what time your flight arrives, the easiest place to get a bus to Guangzhou is from Macau airport itself - details here: macau-airport.com/site/…express_bus.php

If your arrival time is not convenient for catching a direct bus from the airport, I notice there is also a direct bus to Gongbei (the suburb of Zhuhai which adjoins Macau), where you can connect to any number of other buses that go to different areas in GZ, or, go to the China Travel Service desk in the airport and ask about their buses (which I think still run from the bus interchange outside the Lisboa/ Wynn hotels).

13. Re: macau to guangzhou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 January 2012, 02:35
14. Re: macau to guangzhou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 January 2013, 10:30