We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

from airport to dongguan

Vancouver, British...
Level Contributor
381 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
from airport to dongguan

Hi,

How much would it cost to take a taxi from the airport to Dongguan?

Is there a bus that I can take from the airport that will take me to Dongguan?

Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Dongguan
Dongguan
Guangdong, China
Guangzhou
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
575 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: from airport to dongguan

I am not sure which part you will stay in Dongguan, so I have no idea how much cost from airport to Dongduan.

Yes,You can take express bus at Arrival Hall A8 and A9 to Dalang and WanJiang of Dongguan, Price is 53 rmb, time is about 100 minutes.

Mentioned in this post
Dongguan
Dongguan
Guangdong, China
Guangzhou ,China
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: from airport to dongguan

Dongguan is also a big city and it consist of so many towns such as dalang, changping town (dongguan train station ),Humen town .etc.If you are talking about Dongguan, then you can just take metro from airport to guangzhou east ,then take guangzhou -shenzhen through train and get off at dongguan station ,around RMB55 per person , half an hour travel time .cheers .

Mentioned in this post
Dongguan
Dongguan
Guangdong, China
Humen Town
Humen Town
25 Reviews
Dongguan, China
3. Re: from airport to dongguan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 07:17