We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What transportation options do I have to the Baiyun airport?

Cochabamba, Bolivia
2 posts
Save Topic
What transportation options do I have to the Baiyun airport?

Hello, I have a plane to catch from the Baiyun airport at 7:45 am and I am in a hotel near the Guangzhou railway station, I think the metro beacause of the hour won't work for me, maybe bus? And what would be the taxi fare? Same problem coming back to the city, my plane arrives back to Guangzhou at 00:05 what is my best option? Thank you very much.

San Francisco
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
11,963 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What transportation options do I have to the Baiyun airport?

There are buses at that late hour from airport to main railway station, until the last flight, about 40-45 minutes.

I was at Guangzhou airport last year, at 1AM-139AM, I saw at least 4-5 buses coming and leaving at curbside.

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
16,623 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What transportation options do I have to the Baiyun airport?

Guangzhou taxi - should be about RMB 100 or so.

You may be able to take the Airport Express bus (Line 1) from Guangzhou Railway Station (Aviation Ticket Office) to the airport. They said the first bus runs at 05:00 am.

travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/guangdong/gu…

Guangzhou, China
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
383 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What transportation options do I have to the Baiyun airport?

The first metro service from Guangzhou Railway Station (Line 2) to Airport South station (Line 3) is 6.18am, and it takes 40 minutes. It may be a bit tight. Taxi from Guangzhou railway station to airport is about RMB 100. Airport shuttle bus leaves at 5am (first service) from Guangzhou Railway station and it takes about 30-40 minutes, and the bus runs approx. every 20 minutes.

Tha last train from Airport South station is 23:00, so your best bet is the taxi. Alternatively you can take the airport shuttle bus (Line 1) to Guangzhou railway station (last service will be sometime after the last flight lands) and get a taxi from there to your hotel.

Cochabamba, Bolivia
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: What transportation options do I have to the Baiyun airport?

Thank you very much to all :) I will try to take the bus

5. Re: What transportation options do I have to the Baiyun airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 06:15