We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to my hotel from airport?

Which Guilin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Malaysia
Level Contributor
77 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
How to get to my hotel from airport?

I will be arriving at 11am and I wonder should I get my hotel (Bravo hotel) to arrange a pick-up or taxi is easily available at airport.

How much will it be?

Thanks

Yangshuo
Level Contributor
321 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get to my hotel from airport?

Hi Chialat,

If you want to save you money,you can take the airport bus to Guilin downtown(20rmb and 45minutes),then you can take a taxi to Guilin bravo hotel by taxi(10-15rmb and10minutes).

If you prefer to more convenient and directly,you can take a taxi to the Guilin bravo hotel(100rmb and 40minutes)

Guilin bravo hotel (in Chinese:桂林宾馆),

print it and show it to the taxi driver

Enjoy your trip in Guilin!

Malaysia
Level Contributor
77 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get to my hotel from airport?

Thanks Jack,

BTW do you know how much will it cost to take a cruise to yangshuo.

Thanks.

Yangshuo
Level Contributor
321 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get to my hotel from airport?

The foreign boat tickets is 275rmb/per and attached a lunch on the boat.and It's doesn't included the transfer service from Guilin downtown to the pier,there are some travel agencies operate one day Li river cruise tour,It's around 380RMB/per included the transfer service,English tour guide service on the boat,usually,In the winter season,beacase,the Li river is very shallow,so the big boat can not reach to Yangshuo,it just stop at Xingping town,then take the bus go to Yangshuo.So I suggest you can go to Yangshuo directly,then take a part of cruise between Yangdi and Xingping from Yangshuo.It's will be cheaper.The concierge of your hotel in Guilin or Yanghuo can figure out what you expected .

Edited: 09 January 2010, 02:51
Malaysia
Level Contributor
77 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to get to my hotel from airport?

thanks jack,

i just got back from guilin and yangshuo.

i heeded your advice to go straight to yangshuo by bus instead of taking cruise. the non-stop bus from guilin to yangshuo only cost rmb15/pax and it was easy and fast.

after i settled down in yangshuo, i took a bus to xingping to take a bomboo rafting to yangdi the next day.

bus cost rmb5.50/pax and the bamboo rafting for 2 of us only cost rmb100.

do bargain guys!

5. Re: How to get to my hotel from airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2010, 07:18