We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yangshuo Back to Guilin

Which Guilin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bangkok
5 posts
Save Topic
Yangshuo Back to Guilin

How can I go back to Guilin from Yangshuo, but on the way back I'd like to make some stops at Shiwaitaoyuan or moon hill?

Do I have to finish all of this first, and after that go back to Yangshuo and take bus directly to Guilin.

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
32,089 posts
330 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yangshuo Back to Guilin

Yes you will because the buses are express.

YANGSHUO
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Yangshuo Back to Guilin

In that case,i would suggest you to rent a car for your transfers, that would be more convinent for you. because Shiwaitaoyuan and moon hill is just opersite directions from Yangshuo.

Hamburg, Germany
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Yangshuo Back to Guilin

Hi ,

any tour guide you can recommend for the trip back to Guilin and some sightseeing around Guilin?

Hamburg, Germany
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Yangshuo Back to Guilin

Hi ,

any tour guide you can recommend for the trip back to Guilin and some sightseeing around Guilin?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Beijing, Lijiang
Level Contributor
9,564 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Yangshuo Back to Guilin

Yes you will need to see these places first & then head back to Ynagshuo & get the bus to Guilin.

I am not sure how much time you have in Yangshuo but if you are coming from Guilin you are best off to stay overnight (or 3 nights ) to explore properly.

Yangshuo
Level Contributor
321 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Yangshuo Back to Guilin

Moon hill is located 10km south of Yangshuo town,15km north of Yangshuo town,But only Shiwaitaoyuan located between Yangshuo town and Guilin city.So you can visit Moon hill first,then you can take a local express bus to Shiwaitaoyuan first,afte you came out from Shiwaitaoyuan,You can take the bus to Guilin city just at the roadside.

7. Re: Yangshuo Back to Guilin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2010, 06:16