We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Time to Visit Guilin

Terengganu
Level Contributor
45 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Best Time to Visit Guilin

Hi all,

As am aware the best time to visit Guilin is from April - Oct. Can anyone which month in specific is the best time to visit?

We do not like hot season nor raining season.

Thanks.

Cheers

Yangshuo
Level Contributor
321 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Time to Visit Guilin

Hi,Well. May and September could be the priority if you worry the raining season and Hot season.

YANGSHUO
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Time to Visit Guilin

Hi! In my opinion, April and October are the best time to come.

Yangshuo Guilin...
Level Contributor
510 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Time to Visit Guilin

April, May if it no rains, Later Sep and Oct are good months to come, for my opinion, early Nov is the best time to come to Guilin and Yangshuo, but not to Longji rice terraces due to the harvest is over. it is around 15 degrees and alway sunny days with less tourists.

guilin jade leo

Ampang, Malaysia
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Time to Visit Guilin

then how about this month july 2010..

is it very hot???what degree now in guilin??i am goign on nxt week 23 july..

any people visited guilin this month please let me know weather in guilin

Yangshuo
Level Contributor
321 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Time to Visit Guilin

Hi,The climate seems always humid and hot during Jul and Aug in Guilin area,It's almost 35 centigrade more or less in the daytime and approx 25 centigrade in the evening. So be careful the heat when you do some outdoor activities,It couldn't be better to stay at the room during the noonday.

Terengganu
Level Contributor
45 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Time to Visit Guilin

Thank you all.

May be Sept to mid Oct range is of better season?

Cheers.

7. Re: Best Time to Visit Guilin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2010, 10:37
Sacramento...
Level Contributor
21 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Time to Visit Guilin

Hi,

I wanted to go later in the year but the only time I had available was in January -- the coldest time of year. In spite of the cold, it was a wonderful trip and I would do it again. The LOngsheng Rice Terraces were spectacular and the mist passing over the fields was a sight to behold. I have to admit rafting down the Yulong and Li River was colder than I liked, but it still was worth it. I, like you, do not like hot, humid weather. If you're looking for a great guide, Jade Leo was excellent. We went for 9 days and Jade was always punctual, professional and accommodating. Very friendly and had a very good driver. We took trips out to the countryside as I wanted to see REAL China, rural villages.

Yangshuo County...
Level Contributor
293 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Time to Visit Guilin

hi ,if you do not like hot and rian season.you can choose september and october ( except national days).

10. Re: Best Time to Visit Guilin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2011, 06:29