We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi to Ping An

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
456 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi to Ping An

Is it easy to just get a taxi outside the Sheraton to Ping An rice terraces and would this be about 350Y.

Guilin
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi to Ping An

How many people in your group? It sounds a little expensive. I went to Longji Terrace Rice with my colleagues last weekend. We spent one night there. It's relly wonderful

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
456 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi to Ping An

Two of us. So 350Y is expensive what should I be paying?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi to Ping An

Hi, do you plan to stay one night in Ping'an? I knew some of the hotels in Ping'an can arrange the pickup service from Guilin. If you booked hotel there, you can ask about this. Last time, our hotel in Ping'an arranged the service ....about RMB40/pp...can't remember the exact money...Enjoy your tirp.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
456 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi to Ping An

Yes, I have now arranged with a pick up from the hotel in Ping An but is is still 350Y for two each way, this seem expensive compared to what you paid but you did say you cant remember the exact money so maybe this is not quite right.

Klosterneuburg...
Level Contributor
449 posts
1,105 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi to Ping An

350 RMB is a regular price for the whole bus (6 people). The Bus can also pick you up at the Airport - so that you dont need to stay in a Guilin Hotel over night. you can also take direct bus from guilin railway station. its about 40 rmb per person. For details you can write to info@wisdom-inn.com.

6. Re: Taxi to Ping An

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2012, 10:18