Hi to everyone!
I am travelling Guilin (1 night) and Yangshuo (2 nights) between 3-6 May 2013.
The day which I am moving from Guilin to Yangshuo ( Saturday 4 May) I am thinking of visiting the rice terraces at Longji.
I will hire a driver and I am wondering if it worth visiting both Ping'an village and terraces and Dazhai or should I choose one of them (I am not interested only to see the terraces but also a traditional village and the locals)?
The road connecting Guilin/Yangshuo and Longji how dangerous it is? I mean what time should be safe to leave the terraces to head back Yangshuo?
The following itenary sounds reasonable?
- 09:00 - 11:00 Guilin - Ping'An village
- 11:00- 13:00 Terraces viewpoints at Ping'An
- 13:00- 13:30 Ping'An - Dazhai village
- 13:30 - 16:00 Explore terraces and village
- 16:00 - 19:00 Dazhai - Yangshuo
Thank you in advance for your time!