We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need advice

Jakarta, Indonesia
1 post
Save Topic
need advice

My family and I have plan to go to Guilin and near areas on May 2014. Where are interesting places should we go? How many days do we need to spend if we want to go "all must visit places"? thanks

tantouzhai
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: need advice

Hi there

Highlight of Guilin isn't in the city itself, but surround Yangshuo. I suggest you spend most time in Yangshuo not in Guilin city. spend 2or 3night at Yangshuo you can doing bike,hiking,Yulong river bamboo rafting,kayaing,and the night show Impression Liu san jie etc. Longji rice terraces well worth a look being from Late May to early Oct,better spend 2 night there you can hiking between Dazhai and Pinan rice terraces,In addition to these two places, there is another place well worth visiting Sanjiang Dong Autonomous County ,spend 1 or 2night there,visit the Wind and Rain Bridges, Drum-Towers and water-wheels etc.

hope this helps,have fun!

Yangshuo County...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: need advice

Hi there,

Personally i suggest you to spend about 5 days in this area. If you need a proposal, please let me know.It would be my pleasure to help.

Lisa

3. Re: need advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2015, 06:16