We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Li River Cruise - yangshuo-insider.com - Anyone used them?

London
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Li River Cruise - yangshuo-insider.com - Anyone used them?

Hi there

We are trying to get quotes for the Li River Boat cruise and don't want to get ripped off, or be on a boat with too many people (we know it is touristy, but we will do the nice personal ones when in Yangsuo)

We are wanting to book the Li River cruise from Guilin to Yangsuo and have had an email from www.yangshuo-insider.com - he seems ok and has a thorough website but I can't fins any reviews

Does anyone know if he's any good or if it is a scam?

And if anyone has used a tour group that aren't crazy expensive but have an english guide on board and not too many people could they send the details my way please?

Many thanks

tantouzhai
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Li River Cruise - yangshuo-insider.com - Anyone used them?

Hi there

I am a local from Guilin tickets can be purchased at hotels and travel agencies and I think many include transport ,boat tickets, English speaking tour guide service and a lunch aboard.You can try to contact:www.kaikaitravel.com

Guilin, China
Level Contributor
108 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Li River Cruise - yangshuo-insider.com - Anyone used them?

Hi there,

I think you'd better refer to the Activities section of Things to Do Guilin on TA. tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g298556-Activiti…

You can see a list of some travel companies that are based in Guilin. Reviews of these enlisted companies are more trustworthy than the one without any.

Another thing is, if you are coming in these days, it will still be quite rainy. The Li River looks better when it rains but it will be a bit chilly and you will probably get wet while standing on the deck of the cruise. Bring umbrella and a light coat if possible.

3. Re: Li River Cruise - yangshuo-insider.com - Anyone used them?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2015, 07:16