We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guilin to Yangdi

Which Guilin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
142 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Guilin to Yangdi

Hi, i have been reading several posts and im confused. Is there a public bus service from Guilin to Yangdi? Because many seems to recommend taking a ride to yangdi then from there a boat down to xingping. Do they meant private car?

how much will this cost for the public bus (if there is) and private car. If there's only private transport, would it be wiser for me to take straight from longsheng? Cos im a solo traveller would be very expensive for me to book the entire car for myself. =)

Lastly, what's the latest cost for the boat ride down to xingping? Thanks!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,390 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Guilin to Yangdi

I’m a solo traveler and had a trip on Guilin- Yangshuo- Xingping- Yangdi- Yangshuo in 2014.07.

There is no direct public bus on Guilin- Yangdi. You shall take Guilin- Yangshuo (bus fare ¥20pp), drop off at Yangdi junction (journey time 80min, bus fare shall less than ¥20pp) then transfer with Yangshuo - Yangdi bus (bus fare is ¥5pp at each 20min interval).

The Yangdi- Yangshuo (North station) bus fare is¥10pp as 2014.07 and the journey time is 45min.

I read that w.e.f 2011, Yangdi charges ¥120 admission fee that’s why I hiked Xingping- Yangdi- Yangshuo route instead of Yangdi- Xingping- Yangshuo route.

Longsheng is another direction, I was by Ping An- Guilin direct bus with ¥50pp with journey time 2.75 hours.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
142 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Guilin to Yangdi

Thanks for the tip! it helps alot!

Nanning, China
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Guilin to Yangdi

i segguest u take a bamboo to Yangshuo from Guilin .on the way you can see the beautiful Liriver scenery.

if you had book this line,its include the tick of this line and the transportation .you will don't worry about how to go there.because there have bus go to guilin center to pick up u .

Longji rice terrace is famous .if you wan to go there u can book the room and the bus in advance.the longjitianranju.inn is a good .you can choose it .

if u have something question u can contact panjiyue.8308@163.com.

4. Re: Guilin to Yangdi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2015, 05:15