We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is the Walmart where you buy cheap souvenirs??

Wagga Wagga...
Level Contributor
696 posts
173 reviews
Save Topic
Where is the Walmart where you buy cheap souvenirs??

Hi, In Xian now, went to Walmart in the city (not far from drum tower). We had a fantastic time exploring the supermarket and buying food for dinner, but couldn't find ANY souvenirs. I'd read that Walmart was the best place to buy them - can anyone direct me as to whether we were at the right one? And if not, where do we need to go?

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
43,839 posts
825 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is the Walmart where you buy cheap souvenirs??

I never saw souvenirs at Wallmart

xi'an
Level Contributor
248 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where is the Walmart where you buy cheap souvenirs??

Can not find any souvenirs at Wallmart. suggest you try to search them at Shuyuan Men or much more souvenirs at the new market in Da Tang Xi Shi (the market of Great Tang Dynasty). which is a new market for antique souvenirs.

Wagga Wagga...
Level Contributor
696 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where is the Walmart where you buy cheap souvenirs??

Thanks, will check that out today

xian
Level Contributor
750 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where is the Walmart where you buy cheap souvenirs??

I'm Xi'an wildbee,have never seen souvenirs at Wallmart too.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
176 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where is the Walmart where you buy cheap souvenirs??

I have seen souvenirs on sale in WallMart, they have been known to sell warrior statues etc however seem to be more popular around the holiday periods, suggest you try Muslim Street, there are other places but most sell much of the same thing!

6. Re: Where is the Walmart where you buy cheap souvenirs??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2010, 06:19