We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xian - 2 questions!!

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Xian - 2 questions!!

We are on our way to Xian in the next few days; can anyone help with:-

1. Laundry - any Laundry services/shops in the DongXinjie/Jiefang Lu area of the old city - our washing is piling up :(

2. we want to visit the Tomb og Emperor Jingdi (Han Jing / Lui Qi Yangling Mausoleum. Is igt possible to go by public Bus? If not, how do we arrange for Transport?

Any assistance would be great!!

Thanks

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,426 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Xian - 2 questions!!

I would like to share my experience.

A1:

a) Consult the hotel/GH's front desk staff who can help youor,

b) Consult the cleaning lady.

A2:

To Yangling Museum: by Tour#4 at Zhang Jiabao bus station. It is a rare route. In 2010-01-08, the bus leaved at 10:00 and arrived at 10:30 for RMB2.

If your are tight, by taxi is recommended.

p.s. I fully recommended to Yangling Museum.

xian
Level Contributor
750 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Xian - 2 questions!!

1)Every Hotel has laundry room. 2)Sometimes tourists(without group) take bus to see Yangling Tomb.But in order to save time ,most like hire driver go there.around trip transfering fee 300yuan.

Xi'an, China
Level Contributor
1,281 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Xian - 2 questions!!

Hay:

1.one laundary is located very close to your hotel, just one city block to the south of it. The name of that laundary is FORNET. The phone number is 029-87413217.Hope you can find it. If you can't, you may call my phone 13991987358.I wil give your help.

2.It is hard to take public bus to visit HanYang tomb. You can call a taxi to there by anytime,anywhere in xian .It is convenient. Divers all have a meter inside the car never ever overcharge you for taxi fee.

my personal website is http://xianhistorytourguide.com/.

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Xian - 2 questions!!

Many thanks to all of you!! The Information you have given me is really useful and I will use it when I get to the city.

Kind regards

5. Re: Xian - 2 questions!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 22:17