We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terracotta Warriors, Mt Lishan, Tomb of Qin Shi Huang

hong kong
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Terracotta Warriors, Mt Lishan, Tomb of Qin Shi Huang

I am thinking of doing Terracotta Warriors, Mt Lishan & Tomb of Qin Shi Huang and have been reading conflicting information.

Do the Green Terracotta Warrior mini buses & Bus 306 stop at all 3 places?

I read somewhere that I just need to take the bus to Terracotta Warrior and take internal shuttles within the park/

Pls advise. Many thanks!

Xi'an
Level Contributor
275 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Terracotta Warriors, Mt Lishan, Tomb of Qin Shi Huang

THe bus 306 stop at the Mt.lishan( huaqing hot springs) and the warriors,you may take the shuttle(free) within the park to the tomb.

Xi'an, China
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Terracotta Warriors, Mt Lishan, Tomb of Qin Shi Huang

Hello:

the Li mountain and hot spring is under the construcion of their park lot right now that it is not worth to pay 110rmb for that.

hope this can help

xianhistorytourguide

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
561 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Terracotta Warriors, Mt Lishan, Tomb of Qin Shi Huang

Once you arrive at the warriors, you can :

i) choose to take a free bus to the tomb, which is just a huge park as the tomb itself has not yet been excavated

ii) buy a ticket to ride a golf cart to the warriors' museum; alternatively you can walk 15 min or so

The museum includes the 3 pits.

Bus 306 from Xian railway station stops at Huaqing (can also access Lishan there), and terminates at the warriors.

hong kong
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Terracotta Warriors, Mt Lishan, Tomb of Qin Shi Huang

Thank you so much! I am so excited abt this trip! we are looking at the following itinerary:

Sat, 28 Apr : Terracotta

Sun, 29 Apr: City Wall, Drum & Bell Tower, Pagoda, Museums etc

Mon, 30 Apr: Mount Huashan.

and I just realised that Monday is a china public holiday. Should I swap days to avoid the crowds? or the crowd is just inevitable?

Xi'an, China
Level Contributor
289 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Terracotta Warriors, Mt Lishan, Tomb of Qin Shi Huang

I think the crowd is just inevitable on Huashan during holidays.

Xi'an
Level Contributor
107 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Terracotta Warriors, Mt Lishan, Tomb of Qin Shi Huang

I don't think it's worthwhile to visit the Lishan mountain. For the tomb, you can take a free shuttle bus from the TCW, but it's not excavated yet. I suggest you leave the hotel very early in the morning, to visit the Huashan mountain.

Hope this helps,

xianprivatetour

Xi'an, China
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Terracotta Warriors, Mt Lishan, Tomb of Qin Shi Huang

Your plan is on weekend. It is crowd.The bus 306 stop at the Mt.lishan and the warriors.Do you hear of Muslim street ?It is a interesting place. You can know more Chinese culure and intension.You can go to Muslim street instead of Lishan mountain.

8. Re: Terracotta Warriors, Mt Lishan, Tomb of Qin Shi Huang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2013, 10:16