We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chennai (Madras...
2 posts
Save Topic

I would like to any if there any direct trains between zhangjiajie and luoyang and between zhangjiajie and xian?Everybody is giving different answers.

Long Beach...
Level Contributor
1,255 posts
500 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: zhangjiajie

There is a train 1166 leaves from zhangjiajie to luoyang at 16:40. Could not find anything to xian. I use a smartphone app called china trains. Hold on i see the initial station is yichang though

Edited: 24 July 2014, 14:23
Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
43,312 posts
826 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: zhangjiajie

You can search yourself on a train search engine. Most agent have one on their website. Check www.china-diy-travel.com. There are many other but they should all give the same answer.

3. Re: zhangjiajie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 06:16