We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Round about walk on the West Peak

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
20 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Round about walk on the West Peak

I want to go up & down the cable car on the west peak. What other peaks can I reach without a dangerous crossing? What can I see in a few hours?

Xi'an, China
Level Contributor
1,281 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Round about walk on the West Peak

Hello:

West peak is the most beautiful peak to the top of the mountain, you can walk from it to the south peak which is the highest one ,you will have bird eye view of the whole mountain, then you can walk back to the north peak about 1.5 hours , on the way back , you will walk through the Golden lock pass(金锁关) million of the locks are locked at the iron chain. What an amazing scene it is! after you stroll a little while over there, you can walk through a few Taoism temples to reah the north peak . Finally You will take the cable car over there bring you back to the bottom of the mountain.

Hope this can help you

xianhistorytoruguide

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
20 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Round about walk on the West Peak

Is the walk from the west peak to the south peak scary or dangerous? I heard the walk to th north peak is very scary- I do not want dangerous!! Please advise

Xi'an, China
Level Contributor
1,281 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Round about walk on the West Peak

Hello:

It isn't dangerous, just go follow the sign, you can walk to the north peak. Easy.

Bryan

4. Re: Round about walk on the West Peak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2015, 05:18