We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel location in Xi'an for 4 day itinerary

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seoul, South Korea
2 posts
Save Topic
Best hotel location in Xi'an for 4 day itinerary

Hello,

I will be staying in Xi'an for 4 day itinerary on late September.

I have not yet planned out all the attractions that I will be visiting,

but I was thinking that I need to book a hotel first.

Here are some of my questions:

1. Do tourists usually use public transportations? or do I have to rely on a taxi to

get around tourist attractions? (usual tourist places that people visit, for instance, bing ma yong)

2. Where would be the best hotel location in Xi'an?

Thank you!

Xi'an, China
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel location in Xi'an for 4 day itinerary

Hello:

There are many good hotels are located at the city center, that means, the best hotel located shoud be in the town around the Bell Tower , central, Grand Noble, Mercure, Gand Mercure , Atour hotel (Nanmen) are all nice hotels.

If you are tight of the budget, ibis hotel, dayscentral are good choice for you.

Since you will stay in xi'an for four days, take the public transportation is a nice option for you.

Hope this can help

xianhistorytourguide

2. Re: Best hotel location in Xi'an for 4 day itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 06:17