We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kunming to Li Jiang By Train

Klang
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Kunming to Li Jiang By Train

1) Could some one advise me where to book the train ticket from Kunming to Li Jiang?

Can it be book upon arrival at the airport?

2) What is the schedule time like for the train?

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
40,664 posts
826 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Kunming to Li Jiang By Train

You do not say when you will travel but I would think that generally you may not find any tickets if you wait on the day of travel to purchase.

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
53 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Kunming to Li Jiang By Train

I have just got back from Kunming. Upon arrival in Kunming on last saturday( 31st), went to the train station and were lucky enough to buy tickets for Sunday night sleeper train tickets. There are a few trains going to Lijiang every night. You may try you luck.

Four in a cabin in soft sleepers, with 2 bunker bed. Lower bed is rmb226 each. I could not sleep well because it was quite warm and I was sweating. The air-con was not cold. Window cannot be opened. The train is quite old.

I think it is not worth to pre book as you have to pay extra and collect tickets from train station.

13. Re: Kunming to Li Jiang By Train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2014, 07:20