We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jade Dragon Snow Mountain (Yulong Xue Shan 玉龙雪山)

Which Kunming hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
298 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Jade Dragon Snow Mountain (Yulong Xue Shan 玉龙雪山)

Transportation:

If staying at Lijiang Old Town, how did you guy get to Jade Dragon Snow Mountain (Yulong Xue Shan 玉龙雪山)? What option I can have? Travelling time and fare?

A) Cable car:

Knowing from travelchinaguide.com/attraction/yunnan/lijia… there are 3 Ropeway Fare, which route is recommended? Travelling in 1st week of December, basically would like to get up there to see the snow mountain, get down somewhere with snow, stay a while for photo shooting, is it possible to get down or the cable car will only allowed to let tourists drop off at designated viewing platform? Please advice.

B) Impression Lijiang Show:

How many show available per day? Where can I refer to show time table? Would you recommend to watch the show before go up to the mountain by cable or after? How long for the show? Is it easy to get ticket?

If I have a full day, depart from Lijiang Old Town, do I have enough time to cover both A and B above included travelling and queue for ticket time? What time I should set off and be back?

Thanks

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
522 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Jade Dragon Snow Mountain (Yulong Xue Shan 玉龙雪山)

You read wrongly, you do not need a special permit to visit Yulong mountain.

Read through this hotels review and make your choice:

tripadvisor.com.sg/Hotels-g303783-Lijiang_Yu…

Just make sure that the hotel provides at least an electric blanket, it is cold at night.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Jade Dragon Snow Mountain (Yulong Xue Shan 玉龙雪山)

Hi yukok6688

Thank you very much for your help! :)

Usakos, Namibia
1 post
Save Reply
13. Re: Jade Dragon Snow Mountain (Yulong Xue Shan 玉龙雪山)

The behaviour there is brilliant. NO ONE messes about there. No such thing as misbehaving, every pupil knows not to.

http://www.mmo2k.com/wow-gold-kaufen-4/

Edited: 04 January 2014, 09:16
New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Jade Dragon Snow Mountain (Yulong Xue Shan 玉龙雪山)

Driving time by taxi to Jade Dragon Snow Mountain?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
522 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Jade Dragon Snow Mountain (Yulong Xue Shan 玉龙雪山)

From Lijiang to Jade Dragon Snow Mountain by taxi is less than an hour.

lijiang
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Jade Dragon Snow Mountain (Yulong Xue Shan 玉龙雪山)

After reading so many suggestions from other poeple , as a local poeple, i would like to show you my sincere suggestion .

1: you can choose one cable of three , maybe big one (180RMB) to 4500m's galcier , have a walking on 4500---4680m's woody step road to enjoy the nice mountain , maybe you won't able to touch snow in September , you can see the mark of road , it's easy for you .

2: Lijiang Impression Show is perfect , you will like it very much for sure , the cost is 190RMB , you can book before a day by tel : 0888_8888888 , the time is 9:00am , 11:00am or 14:00pm , three showes everyday .

3: you can finish both of them , even to have a walking around Blue Moon Pool Valley & White water river .

4: the cost of total :

cable car to galcier 180+Snow Mountain ticket 125+Impress Show 190=495RMB

and you can rent a mini car with 7 seats : 200RMB .

Sincerely

Naxi_Man from Lijiang

17. Re: Jade Dragon Snow Mountain (Yulong Xue Shan 玉龙雪山)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 07:16