We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A Kunming - Ha Noi flight

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
350 posts
Save Topic
A Kunming - Ha Noi flight

Hi,

I write to ask you if there's anyone that has flown from Kunming to Ha Noi and there's any LCC (Low Cost Carriers). I actually want to fly into Vietnam cheap to get a visa on arrival and only need a single ticket.

Thank you.

Guilin, China
Level Contributor
121 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: A Kunming - Ha Noi flight

Have you checked on Air Asia website, they often offer the cheap flights from China to some southasian countries.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
2,237 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A Kunming - Ha Noi flight

But Air Asia does not fly Kunming-Hanoi, however they do Kunming-Kuala Lumpur and from there to Hanoi. Seems the only direct service Kunming-Hanoi is with China Eastern: https:/…Airlines_and_destinations

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
350 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: A Kunming - Ha Noi flight

Hi there!

Thanx very much for your info!

I've actually flown AirAsia so many times, so I know a bit about them. With them I'll have to fly through Bangkok or Kuala Lumpur, which won't be very cheap, unfortunately.

I've just been to the website of China Eastern Air BUT couldn't find a Kunming-Hanoi flight but a Kunming-Danang flight, which will cost you more than US$300, so AirAsia might be cheaper, depending upon when you'll fly.

I've also been to the website of Vietnam Air, who DOES fly between Kunming and Hanoi, but couldn't get the airfare, unfortunately.

Thanx again for your time.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
156 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A Kunming - Ha Noi flight

I am looking for the similar destination by plane from Kunming - Hanoi but seems no flight serving this route and best way is only by land trasposrtation, busses and train.

5. Re: A Kunming - Ha Noi flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2015, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Kunming