We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chinese Academy of Art

Which Hangzhou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newfoundland and...
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Chinese Academy of Art

We have heard that the Chinese Academy of Art in Hangzhou has an amazing hotel. Does anyone know it? If so, how would you compare it to:

- Hua Chen International HOtel

- Zhejiang Xizi Hotel

Santa Cruz, CA
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Chinese Academy of Art

Hi there mommy barbie,

Did you ever get a reply to your post regarding the Chinese Academy of Art in Hangzhou, or find out anything further yourself?

I saw their ad in the MORE magazine, but can't seem to find out anything further, and am interested as well.

Thanks, --Debbie

Newfoundland and...
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chinese Academy of Art

Hi,

I'm sorry - I never did hear from anyone else on this post - after a recent experience at another hotel, it would sure be nice to have some more information.

Thanks.

Santa Cruz, CA
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Chinese Academy of Art

I'll definitely let you know if I find out anything. Thanks!

Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
142 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Chinese Academy of Art

any luck or info of this hotel?

Cant seem to find much info onine

5. Re: Chinese Academy of Art

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 20:20