We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hangzhou to Wuzhen Water Town

Which Hangzhou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
56 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Hangzhou to Wuzhen Water Town

Hi everyone,

Pls advice if i were to take a bus from Jiubao Bus Station to Wuzhen, where would the bus stops? The water town? Or somewhere near the water town? On top of that, will there by any transport from Wuzhen Water Town to Shanghai?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,390 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hangzhou to Wuzhen Water Town

It seems the simplest way from Hangzhou to Wuzhen is by coach at Jiubao Bus/Coach Station.

You shall take metro from Hangzhou city center (assuming from the railway station) to Jiubao Bus/Coach Station by metro#1, dropped off at the ‘Jiubao Coach Station’ (13-stops). The estimated journey time is 30min.

Thus why not consider by D-train/G-train to Tongxiang/Jiaxing then Wuzhen?

I prefer Hangzhou- Tongxiang instead of Hangzhou- Jiaxing because it is the shorter way and has only one railway station that won’t let you confuse.

I’ll suggest,

1. Hangzhou- Tongxian: by D-train (30~40min) or by G-train (25~30min) then

2. Tongxian- Wuzhen: At Tongxian railway station square, by bus#K282 to ‘Wuzhen bus station’. The service from 07:40~17:50 at each 30min, bus fare is RMB5pp, journey time is 30min.

3. Wuzhen bus station- East Gate (Dong Zha) and West Gate (Xi Zha).

A. Wuzhen bus station- East Gate (Dong Zha): On foot for 500m.

B. Wuzhen bus station- West Gate (Xi Zha): By bus#K350.

C. East Gate (Dong Zha)- West Gate (Xi Zha): By free shuttle bus. The service from 09:00~16:30 at each 30min.

From Wuzhen- Shanghai: By direct bus at 12:40. Bus fare is RMB44pp.

Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
56 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hangzhou to Wuzhen Water Town

Hi Chinaloveland,

Thank you so much for your suggestion. It took me some time to digest the information. Anyways , i think the method that you suggested more comfy, from Hangzhou to Wuzhen. From Wuzhen to Shanghai? Where should i take the bus? And there is only one bus back to Shanghai from Wuzhen which is at 12.40pm daily? Any other method?

Thanks

3. Re: Hangzhou to Wuzhen Water Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2014, 05:17