We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which hotel's area is better wulin or hefang street?

Which Hangzhou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
indonesia
Level Contributor
19 posts
191 reviews
Save Topic
which hotel's area is better wulin or hefang street?

I've already seen Hangzhou 5 years ago, and cause with tour, we only saw Westlake and tea shop and no time to see or explore the city.Next June I will go there with my teenager daughters.We will arrive at 23.00 pm, and we will stay in Hangzhou for 2 nights before go to Shanghai, but we don't want to see the same object, especially we don't like to see ' lake' or temple or tea shops again. We like to go shopping...street market, pedestrian street, for shopping or souvenirs,so I've read there were 2 areas: Hefang and Wulin, ( I don't know the others ), what is the difference between that 2 places? Which is the best...and can you suggest the best hotel for us ? tx alot

Hangzhou, Zhejiang...
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: which hotel's area is better wulin or hefang street?

For shopping, if you want to go to pedestrian street then please go to Hefang street and Southern Song Imperial Street(南宋御街).You can find souvenirs there.

If you want to buy silk, there is a silk street.

If you want to go to shaopping malls, you can go to Hubin Street, Jiefang Road and Wulin area.

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: which hotel's area is better wulin or hefang street?

As far as I know, Wulin area is a good place to shop, but I don't know about Hefang.

3. Re: which hotel's area is better wulin or hefang street?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2015, 06:27