We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hangzhou about 5 days

Which Hangzhou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sentosa Island...
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Hangzhou about 5 days

Hi

We're gg to Hangzhou for about 5 or 6 days... been to west lake, longjing tea plantation and the main attractions there.. so got some questions:

1) Can I know if there are any other places worth seeing in Hangzhou?

2) Besides heading to Shanghai for maybe a day trip, is there any other cities nearby where we can take a bus?

3) Any recommendation for a land tour that I can take? Or a tour guide with transport.

Many thanks.

Hangzhou, Zhejiang...
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hangzhou about 5 days

Hi~Besides the West Lake and Longjing Tea plantation, you also can visit the Lingying Temple and the Six-Harmony Pagoda. Other places like Hefang Street, Southern Song Street and Beijing-Hangzhou Canal are also worth visiting. And if you are interested in Chinese art , then you can go to some museums around.

From Hangzhou, you can get to Shanghai and Suzhou and Nanjing easily. If you are interested in a water town, then Wuzhen or Xitang are also good choices for you. But these cities needed to take train.

I am not sure whether you will like Tonglu or Thousand Island or not, if yes, then you can take bus there, 1-3 hrs will be OK.

Hangzhou, China
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hangzhou about 5 days

Besides the lake and tea, you may also visit Dragon's cave, grand canal museum, tiger spring mountain in Hangzhou or Xi Tang, a famous water town,etc. I am a local guide with a car myself, very familiar with the city. If you have questions about the city or need guiding service, please contact me via 28788931@qq.com

3. Re: Hangzhou about 5 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2015, 05:15