We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transport

Which Kobe hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
3 posts
Save Topic
transport

I want to get from Kansai airport, Osaka, Japan to sannomiya station in kobe. What is the cheapest and easiest way of doing this?

Thanks, Sheila

Japan
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transport

I've only done this a couple of times. However, there is a limo bus that will take you directly there and I think that is the easiest. Here is information:

www.kansai-airport.or.jp/en/access/index.html

Any other transport will mean transfers and with luggage the limo bus is so convenient. Last time I took the ferry, then a train, then a transfer to another train.....just not a lot of fun.

If you can find Kobekeith (one of the TA experts) he would tell you the best route. He hasn't been on the forum for a while though, so you should private message him if you can find him in the expert section on the right side of the page.

Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Japan
Level Contributor
22,664 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transport

The cheapest way is usually not the easiest way. But I'm certain that the best way by far is to take the airport limobus. Here is the timetable:

kate.co.jp/pc/…from

I think Kobekeith went back to the US for a summer vacation--he usually doesn't answer pms while he is in the US :-(

Nashville, TN
Destination Expert
for Himeji, Kobe, Osaka
Level Contributor
1,861 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transport

The best and easiest is the bus. It's also quite affordable and very convenient.

John W.

Kobe, Japan
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: transport

Hi I'm a local.

Take a limo from ground floor of Kansai Intl Airport. It is the easiest and cheapest even for a local.

If you are going back to the airport from Kobe, buy a round trip ticket for limo, and that should give you a good discount!

5. Re: transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 18:17
Get answers to your questions about Kobe