am planning the following for a 2D1N stay in Kyoto:
planned accomodation: Toyoko Inn Kyoto Gojo-Karasuma (3 minutes walk from the No.2 exit of Gojo station on the subway Karasuma Line; 15 minutes walk from JR Kyoto Station.)
- Arashiyama (any suggestion on which part to explore?)
- Kinkaku-ji temple (Golden Pavilion)
- Explore Gion at night for Geisha spotting
- Onsen in Shiga (any specific onsen recommendations?)
- Kyoto Imperial Palace and lunch around it,
- Kiyomizu temple, and its surrounding of side lanes & shops to Yasaka shrine, Nishiki food street.
- Path of Philosophy - Nanzenji Temple to Gingakuji (Silver Pavilion)
- Zen temple Kenninji in Gion Kyoto
- Night time - head to Osaka
Is this plan trip feasible? Am i over-stretching myself?
many thanks for advice.