have done more research on transport...
think i shall buy a 4-days JR west pass (Sanyo) for travel:
1) Kansai airport straight to Hiroshima (via Sanyo Shinkansen or shd it be via Sanyo Main Line?) - 1st day
2) JR ferry to Miyajima (and back to Hiroshima) - 1st day
3) Hirsohima to Osaka - 2nd day
4) Osaka to Himeiji (and visit Arima Onsen) and back to Osaka- 2nd day
5) Osaka to Kobe and back to Osaka – 3rd day
6) Osaka to Nara and back to Osaka – 4th day
7) Osaka – 5th day
Activate 2-day Kansai Thru Pass on 6th day
8) Osaka to Kyoto – 6th day
9) Kyoto – Kansai airport – 7th
What you guys think of this travelling sequence?
also, is my idea of the JR pass and Kansai Thru Pass purchases economically sensible?
all comments welcome..