We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget accomodation near Osaka station

11 posts
Save Topic
Budget accomodation near Osaka station

Hi,

I have a bit trouble finding a budget option for staying near Osaka station. I found a Mystays hotel with a early booking plan for 4 nights and breakfast for 30000 yen (2 personsk). But it was a bit too far from the station. Breakfast included is not nessicary though. Please do not suggest Jhoppers or Toyoko.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
4,956 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget accomodation near Osaka station

Is Family Inn Fifty's too far from the station? The offer free breakfast and American 1950's decor.

Level Contributor
157 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Budget accomodation near Osaka station

Seems a bit off, someone complained that she was given a smoking room for a non-smoking so I dont like that. Though they had a lot of good comments. I happened to find a place called Sunplaza Rinkai. Apparently people complain about it being hard to find, but it has an address and map on their webpage so I dont see the problem there.

3. Re: Budget accomodation near Osaka station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2014, 05:15