We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spaworld discounts in early April

Which Osaka hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
163 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Spaworld discounts in early April

Hi all, I am planning on taking my kids to spaworld in early April. I heard the current promotion ends in end of March. Does anyone know when they post the new promotions or how else I can get a discount ticket to spak world? We only plan to use the upper kids zone floor as I don't want to separate from my son to use the gender specific floors, and the regular price is a bit steep just to use the fun floor. Thanks!!!

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
7,901 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Spaworld discounts in early April

入館料1,000円延長のお知らせ

大好評!入館料1,000円の延長が決定しました。

平成26年6月30日まで1,000円!

たくさんのお風呂も、でっかいプールも、スポーツジムも、タオルや館内着レンタルも合わせて1,000円!

お得なキャンペーン期間に是非ご来館ください!!

Notice of Admission 1,000 yen extension

Very popular! Extension of Admission 1,000 yen was decided.

1,000 yen until June 30, 2014!

Also a lot of the bath, huge pool, sports gym, 1,000 yen-site arrival and rental towels together!

Visitors, please by all means campaign period deals! !

San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
163 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spaworld discounts in early April

THANK YOU!!! Do I need to bring a coupon or does it apply to everyone?

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
51,243 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spaworld discounts in early April

I suggest you print the page and bring it with you.

Singapore
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Spaworld discounts in early April

Hi, can i check, is the 1,000 yen only applicable to Onsen entrant fee? so the rest of the floor (e.g. hotstone) still need to pay seperately?

i was in their English website but nothing can be found, only the japanese version have the promotion info.

San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
163 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spaworld discounts in early April

Nao H, thank you so much for providing the information. Is it possible for you to provide the link so I can print out the coupon? I tried to search the Japanese website (and don't read/speak Japanese) and I only see the coupon that looks like it expires 3/31.Thanks again for taking the time to translate this -my family is the most excited to go here out of all the attractions in Osaka!

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
51,243 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Spaworld discounts in early April

It's actually on the homepage of Spaworld under the news section that's dated 2014.3.25. It's the heading that says "入館料1,000円延長のお知らせ." Just print out this page and the original 3/31 page and bring both with you.

7. Re: Spaworld discounts in early April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2015, 05:17