We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Berjaya or Taj? what about the beachs?

Which Kuala Lumpur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
dubai
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Berjaya or Taj? what about the beachs?

Hi There,

I am going for 2 nights to Langkawi on second week of February, and i am confused between Taj and Berjaya resort, i am looking for the best hotel in term of 2 things, best beach and cleanness of the hotel.

I know that Taj in on an island and Berjaya is on the main island which is both an advantage and disadvantage so I am not taking this factor in my choice.

Thanks

Naj

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,537 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Berjaya or Taj? what about the beachs?

You should post this in the Langkawi forum. This forum is for KL city, so the experts and people who have been to Langkawi should be able to give better advice.

norfolk
Level Contributor
7,636 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Berjaya or Taj? what about the beachs?

both places have their fans, i would venture that for 2 nights, it really doesn't matter, you won't be there long enough to do or see anything. read the reviews and make up your own mind, there's plenty of information on this site to help you.

pam

Malaysia
Level Contributor
9,235 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Berjaya or Taj? what about the beachs?

Hi

Goto this link.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g298283-i8829-k241…

Highly recommended by the langkawi expert.

Cheers

l

4. Re: Berjaya or Taj? what about the beachs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2010, 05:16