We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A big thank you

wigan uk
14 posts
Save Topic
A big thank you

For all your help tips and advice for our upcoming honeymoon to kl and penang.We have an extensive list of things we will be doing in both locations (inbetween watching the football )most of which came from your excellent knowledge and opinions.

thank you

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
37,421 posts
386 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A big thank you

Hi

Don't know if I helped any, but hope you really enjoy yourself!

Won't be watching the football myself, but have fun!

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,077 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A big thank you

TMitch, you are too humble. I'm sure your FAQ and reply to thousands of post had help anyone who use this site.

To diabetic_prop, if your list is very intensive, dont be too ambitious to do all and spoilt your honeymoon. Leave some "undone" as an excuse to make another trip here. Enjoy your holidays! Dont forget to write your JBR.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
583 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A big thank you

Yes the DE's are among the best on this forum. If your planning to watch the footie though it might knock your day time itinery out with the time difference.

Cant see me setting my alarm to get up and watch it at 3am lol. Although just arrived back from UK today and could have watched it this morning no problem.

Enjoy your Honeymoon.

4. Re: A big thank you

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2010, 07:43