We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where are the Trip Reports?

Which Kuala Lumpur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
317 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Where are the Trip Reports?

Hi,

Where are all the great trip reports from those who have visited KL and its surrounds?

I get a great deal of pleasure and information reading how they got there, where they stayed, where they visited, where they ate, and of course where they shopped.

There is usually something in each report that I can make a note of and use for when we visit KL later this year - it might just be how they got from A to B, or where they had a great meal, or where they grabbed an absolute bargain, or even where they had a less than enjoyable experience.

I don't read all the TA Forum entries, but if there is a jbr mentioned I have a look for sure.

So why not when you return home, put pen to paper so to speak and share your experiences - I for one will certainly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Denza

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,033 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where are the Trip Reports?

The DEs would love it too. It makes all the time spend in TA worth it.

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,116 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where are the Trip Reports?

Hi

Totally agree, I really am a bit of a JBR addict, reading what someone did and how they enjoyed their holiday. I am not so keen on links to a blog, but love a long detailed and informative JBR! Writing it in word or a similar product will allow you to save it, edit it and add bits then cut and paste rather than writing it straight into TA.

But like many things, its a fact once they get back from their long planned for trip doing a JBR or even visiting TA is very low on their priorities, and when they do, doing a JBR will seem like ancient history as they plan their next trip.

So all those thanks for your help I will do a JBR promises are broken. Its a fact of TA life.

A bit like many things, perhaps a JBR should be seen as the OPs way of giving back all the help and information that everyone so freely gives.

So, please put your fingers on the keys and tells everyone all about it.

3. Re: Where are the Trip Reports?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2010, 07:15