We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Doubletree by Hilton

Perth
Level Contributor
742 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Doubletree by Hilton

This hotel is taking bookings for stays from the 2.8.10, it is a rebadged hotel and looks gorgeous. There is a special on at the moment for stay 2 nights pay 1 night.

As we are a family of five visiting KL at the end of the month we will need at least two rooms but this hotel seems to only take bookings for 2 per room. The rooms are large (about 32sqm) and I have tried many different sites to see if I can add a third person or child and have had no success.

Is it normal for some 5 star hotels to permit only 2 people per room?

I have emailed Hilton, they usually take a while to get back and it's not usually direct from the Hotel.

The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur
The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur
#8 of 364 hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur
Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur
#10 of 364 hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Hilton Kuala Lumpur
#12 of 364 hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
37,421 posts
388 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Doubletree by Hilton

Hi

Doubletree are normally 4* brands (similar to the Traders brand within Shangri-la)

Many hotels only allow 3 people, but can sleep 4, so just book your 2 rooms you should be ok.

2. Re: Doubletree by Hilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2011, 06:17