We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luke I am your Father

Which Kuala Lumpur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wyong, Australia
Level Contributor
4,105 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Luke I am your Father

Hello N Help,

I'm not really Luke's Father, but now I have your attention can you help.

I need accommodation for four people, three adults and one child (6)for two nights in February next year, no problem, the problem is I need it within a short cab ride to KL Sentral and I need it to be clean, quiet, close to underground rail and under 350 MYR.

We’ll have two nights and one day in KL before an early flight out of LCCT

I would like to use the bus as our main transport in and out of the city and use a cab for the short journey to and from the Hotel, being our flight is early, we would have to be on the first bus out of Sentral in the morning, any ideas ???

inaspin

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
35,968 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luke I am your Father

The death star hotel has had some good reviews, but might be more than your budget and is a bit more than a taxi ride away.

Not sure what you define as 'short', but in where in the city is that long a ride away.

Have you looked at the Queen Rooms in the Park Royal, 2 queen / double beds, and not far from both Bukit Bintang and Imbi monorail stations.

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,030 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luke I am your Father

Think "short" ride would be anything less than 10 minute when travelling at the speed of light.

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,538 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luke I am your Father

RM350 is quite vague.

Is it RM350 for 2 nights or one night.

Hotel room would be hard to fit 3.5 people, so budget is per room or for everybody?

At ungodly hours a lot of places are within 10 mins cab ride to KL Sentral...

Melbourne
Level Contributor
83 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luke I am your Father

Will you have the Falcon? You know she made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs. You may have to sell your speeder though.

Your best bet would probably be 2 adjoining hotel rooms or a 2 bedroom apartment. Not sure of any apartments near sentral but there are a few around Bukit Bintang (10-15 min from sentral).

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
35,968 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Luke I am your Father

But where, or where, will R2D2 and CP3O stay??

6. Re: Luke I am your Father

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2011, 06:18