We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dvds

Which Kuala Lumpur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
VCZ
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
43 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Dvds

Also following TA forum advice went to DVD shop on 3rd floor Sungei Wang Plaza and bought a stack of DVDs. Got there when it opened (10am) and guys behind counter were helpful and funny.Lots of recent releases, great prices (boxed sets 10R per disc) and movies (8R, buy 5 get 1 free). Advised me when the most recent ones were not yet good enough quality and I should not buy. Tried some on my p/c when I got back and they're great. Also sell games, but console must be modified to play them. Told me to bring it in next time I came over and they'll do it. Kept them for me until I had finished my shopping. An absolute must !

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
117 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Dvds

Excellent-helps thanks!

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
9,946 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dvds

So - I had trouble finding this place.

I had it down in my notes and wandered about for ages.

Can you remember the name of the shop and approximately where it is?

Thanks.

Caroline.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
170 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dvds

We found it Caroline. I'll see if I can work it out on the map in the directory.

Kerrie

Brisbane
Level Contributor
193 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dvds

There are quite a few DVD shops on the 3rd floor, if you are lucky, you might even find a few down on the ground floor. Most offer a deal eg. buy 10 or 8 and get 1 free...something like that...just ask!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
117 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Dvds

Hello all, went to one today very helpful. 3rd floor-ask for TING (glasses, spikey hair, skinny smiley chap). TO36 Shop "de" mobile number 012 603 6151. Lots of DVD titles to chose from. We have tried a few as we watched them tonight and they work well. 8RM buy 5 get 1 free. There are about 5-7 DVD places upstairs 3rd floor. You order then they find the DVD's in their store room and come back and pay (about 20 mins). Hope this helps. We have found Sungai Weng plaza and Berjaya the best so far in terms of good prices and wide variety of shops.

6. Re: Dvds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2011, 05:15