We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jbr a little late

Victoria
Level Contributor
525 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
jbr a little late

We visited KL early August with a group. We were there mostly for cricket as our son was playing in the KAF for FTGA Aus. We stayed at the Crowne Plaza (have done a review). We all loved it here, but wish we had more time to see more. We went to the Petaling St market by mono rail and all had a great time and the boys bought lots, loved it so much we had to go back. Had a great time at a fish spa, so much fun listenting to all those kids laugh and squeal. Went to the KL Tower what an amazing view, well worth a trip.Did some shopping at most of the Plaza's near by, and could have done more!! Eating is cheap everywhere and all the boys loved "Wendys" what can I say. We had a great view of the Petronas Towers from the pool at the Crowne Plaza, and I took so many photos I just couldnt help my self. The ladies in our group did a cooking class at La Zat....soooooo...good...It is a highlight of my trip, so If you are going to KL, this is something I recommend.

We had such a good time, I, We want to go again, and do some things we didnt have time for.

So in summing up, had a great time, hot, humid, lots and lots of people from all around the world, and so very friendly. TA is a great place to find lots of answers, so if I can help, please ask.

Deb

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,702 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jbr a little late

Thanks for sharing!

Victoria
Level Contributor
525 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jbr a little late

A pleasure, I could have gone on and on and then some..lol

Just a wonderful place and experience.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
487 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: jbr a little late

Hi ozzy4

Please please please, Go on and then some.!

As a self confessed JBR Junkie (reading them that is) this was so short,

I would love to read more details of your trip. so please ADD more.

Thanks for what you have written so far but i just love a good page turner.

Thanks in advance.

Sharx

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,950 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: jbr a little late

Hi there.

Loved reading your JBR.

How was the cricket in the heat and humidity?

Yes I agree. You can spend lots of time in KL and its never enough.

We spent 10 days last year. And just got back a few days ago after spending 8 nights in KL.

Still didnt get to see some sights.

Anyone who is thinking about doing the fire flies tour, dont think anymore about it, just do it. Absolutely fantastic.

Cheers. Danuta.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pangkor
Level Contributor
2,867 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: jbr a little late

hiya glad you and the family had a brilliant time in kuala lumpur

Victoria
Level Contributor
525 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: jbr a little late

It was so humid, especially after rain. I dont know how the boys did it, it was so hot just sitting and watching.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
518 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: jbr a little late

Hi Ozzy4

Thanks for the great JBR, we also loved KL and would love to return, didn't get to do all the recommended things.

Chrissy

8. Re: jbr a little late

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2011, 07:29
9. Re: jbr a little late

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2011, 07:29