We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Foodhall @ LCCT

Melbourne
Level Contributor
89 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Foodhall @ LCCT

We noticed that there appeared to be a food hall a short walk from the main LCCT building, past the buses that take you into KL city. Has anyone tried it?

Brisbane
Level Contributor
1,991 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Foodhall @ LCCT

My husband has eaten there but I passed as the food I was interested in looked like it had been sitting there all day - probably hadn't but I am cautious about cold foods. I saw another post recommending this food hall so someone else in addition to my husband was happy with it.

I preferred the restoran beside the Old coffee cafe myself - simply because I could order steaming hot dishes.

Archi

Melbourne
Level Contributor
89 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Foodhall @ LCCT

thanks for your response.

Perth
Level Contributor
217 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Foodhall @ LCCT

We went for a walk over there last trip, but only about 3 patrons in the whole place....so that was enough to put me off.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,797 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Foodhall @ LCCT

We too wandered over last month and at about 11am and the airport workers were just staring to file in for their lunch. Hubby refused to eat there, but as it was early in the day I probably would have given it a go.

Edited: 09 September 2010, 21:45
Perth
Level Contributor
740 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Foodhall @ LCCT

We have eaten there twice. It is not fancy but the food is very strong in flavour and traditional Malaysian with plenty of choices, the kids wouldn't like it so much. There are some stalls that cook the food up whilst you wait.

6. Re: Foodhall @ LCCT

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2011, 05:18