We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport to Novotel Hotel (KL)

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Transport to Novotel Hotel (KL)

Hi guys,

Can you tell me what's the best way to get to Novotel Hotel from KL airport. If bus, where would I get this (so that I'm not scammed in way) and rough cost.

If by train, then I assume this will take me to KL Sentral and then via mono rail? What's the rough cost of this transportation.

If I get the mono rail, how far is it from the station to the hotel, i.e. walking distance or do I need to take a taxi?

Regards

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
347 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport to Novotel Hotel (KL)

We are staying at the Novotel in January and March. In March there will be 3 of us so we will just get a taxi and we will buy a voucher inside the aiport and that will be about 150RM as there is 3 of us + luggage. In March there is just my 10 year old and I so we will get the train to KL Sentral then buy a voucher for a taxi to the hotel and the train will be 35RM for adults and the taxi should be about 20RM from what I remember.

I'm not sure abou tthe monorail from Sentral to Raja Chulan which I think is the nearest but if you have luggage I would not recommend it.

JO

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
37,435 posts
386 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport to Novotel Hotel (KL)

HI

As questions similar to yours get asked reguarly we have set up some FAQs, if you look in the right panel part of the this screen

----->

you will find the Top questions about KUALA LUMPUR and the FAQs which can give a lot of the information you will need to answer your questions [and probably a bit more], in particular the following.

--- AIRPORT INFORMATION ---

FAQ Airport to KL City

FAQ Airport Terminals

FAQ Airport transfer costs

FAQ Airport Transfer Options

Budget taxi will cost 75myr, and the roomier premier taxi will cost 105myr.

The train / bus option will depend on what terminal at the airport you are arriving into, KLIA or LCCT, but the FAQs give all options. Remember that KL Sentral is not central, and it will cost around 20myr to get a taxi from there.

Have fun!!

3. Re: Transport to Novotel Hotel (KL)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2011, 05:17