We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Incoming Passanger Card @ LCCT

Which Kuala Lumpur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Incoming Passanger Card @ LCCT

Hoping someone can help me out here. I am flying AirAsiaX to KL in a months time, just me and my baby son (will be 17 months old).

I did the same trip last June and filling in the incoming passenger card with a baby in my arms was a bit of a nightmare, and I hope to avoid it this time around. AirAsia X don't keep a supply of cards on board either :-( Stupidly though, I didn't have the foresight to pick up a few extra cards for future travel.

Google hasn't really helped me, I have tried emailling the Malaysian consultate and AirAsia X to get one mailed without luck, and haven't had any luck with local travel agents either.

Does anyone have any more suggestions (or even a couple of spare cards)?

ps. thanks for reading the novel

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,525 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Incoming Passanger Card @ LCCT

So far the AA flights I have taken do give the cards. Maybe ask for one as soon as you board?

Quirindi, Australia
Level Contributor
275 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Incoming Passanger Card @ LCCT

We've got ours on our flights as well. I'm greatful gives me time to fill all 5 in.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
1,898 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Incoming Passanger Card @ LCCT

i've just completed 4 flights with Airasia and on each one arrival cards were given out. They were also given out on the four flights we did in December.

Have you preselected seats? Sometimes [ except only one out of more than 30 flights] if you make a careful selection - the back rows have worked fine for this for me - and move fast to untaken seats, you might get enough room for your child to sleep while you do the cards. They are usually given out early in the flight before the meals are served.

Archi

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
9,897 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Incoming Passanger Card @ LCCT

About this time last year they stopped giving them out on the AAX flights from Australia - this lasted at least four months because we flew twice in that time and didn't get them either time. We also had a number of family and friends that flew and none of them got the arrival cards either.

It seems they have changed back and are now giving them out again.

I agree - we arrived as a group of six and it was a total pain having to sit on the floor in immigration filling out the cards.

Caroline.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Incoming Passanger Card @ LCCT

Hi, I flew with them in February and they gave them out on the plane. I'm glad they did as I would not have thought of collecting it on the way through. I'd love to be going again so enjoy your time

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Incoming Passanger Card @ LCCT

Wow this is great news :-)

Maic - I will ask for one as soon as I board just in case they are limited, but it seems I will be ok.

Archi - I've selected the bassinette seat, as my boy is still a "lap infant" at 15 months old... he is a bit bit for the actual bassinette, but it gives me somewhere to stash all the baby stuff ;-)

Caroline - was June last year I travelled, bubba couldn't even sit then so I had a rug on the tiles for him to lie on whilst I sat and filled out the forms - so glad I wont have to do that again!

country victoria
Level Contributor
628 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Incoming Passanger Card @ LCCT

i had the same problem and i have a family of six!!!! but they are now giving them out again on board! thank goodness

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
54 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Incoming Passanger Card @ LCCT

I second that it's a pain filling the arrival cards in the crammed LCCT with long queues building up in no time.

I suppose the airline stocks a few cards with the check-in guys, like they do for many other destinations (like Thailand) perhaps, or if not they could snatch one for you from a nearby airlines desk?(!)

Just a thought..

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Incoming Passanger Card @ LCCT

just to make sure I think I'll try and get one at check in :-)

10. Re: Incoming Passanger Card @ LCCT

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 21:19