We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sound sensitive light up shirts

NSW
Level Contributor
82 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Sound sensitive light up shirts

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone is aware where tshirts that light up when a noise is made near the design on them can be found in KLOur teenage kids bought them at Times square last July when we were here.We have been searching high and low for them today and cannot find them at all.Would appreciate any help at all with this as the tshirts were a big hit.we are here for the rest of the week so will keep searchingThanks for your help.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pangkor
Level Contributor
2,879 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sound sensitive light up shirts

hiya yep i know !!!, you can get them , there selling them at the bottom of the K.L tower , just at the top of the stairs at the entrance to the tower on the left, in a little stall,

i know as i was going to get a couple of them but they we,r shutting up shop when we came back down fom the tower if i remember they we,r MYR 35, but dont hold me to that, and they had loads of different designs as well,

Australia
Level Contributor
2,701 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sound sensitive light up shirts

You can find them at Sungei Wang but I think they were around the $75MYR mark........if I remember rightly they are on the same floor level that you get out on when you enter from the Monorail platform. Think Maggie's spot will be a much better option for the price ;) Did you have a good trip Maggie, I am sure your already planning your next - we are there again in 4 1/2wks and counting ;)

NSW
Level Contributor
82 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sound sensitive light up shirts

Hi and a huge thankyou maggieomx and jacks24....you have no idea how happy our kids are to see your replies!I really appreciate your quick responses and look forward to tracking down these elusive tshirts.You've made our day!Thanks so much.This is why I love TA...so helpful!Just checking...KL tower is the Menara one?

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pangkor
Level Contributor
2,879 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sound sensitive light up shirts

hiya yes its the K.L tower (Menara )

jacks24, yep i enjoyed the last trip but having trouble booking the flight for the next trip, my last flight to k.l was £590, but the same flight with same company is...£750, and i aint paying that ,

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sound sensitive light up shirts

These shirts sound fun! We're travelling to KL in August with our 5 year old & 7 year old boys. Did you find the shirts? Would love to check them out! Were they in teenage sizes only? Thanks.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pangkor
Level Contributor
2,879 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sound sensitive light up shirts

hiya leanne i spotted the tee shirts at the bottom of the k.l tower, where the stairs are, i was going to get a couple but the wer closing when myself lisa and sabrina wer coming out and they wernt that dear dont hold me to it but i think they wer about MYR 35 but there agin i could of been dreaming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Quirindi, Australia
Level Contributor
276 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sound sensitive light up shirts

If all else fails they are on ebay ;)

NSW
Level Contributor
82 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sound sensitive light up shirts

Belated update...we did find the Tshirts at the menara but could not track them down at sungei wang.We bought tshirts for children,teens and adults although we did buy a size or two larger as they are not huge sizes.I think we paid RM80 for two shirts.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Sound sensitive light up shirts

Thanks sangasori, appreciate the update, just over a month til we travel, can't wait, totally loving this forum, people so helpful, thanks again!

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pangkor
Level Contributor
2,879 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sound sensitive light up shirts

hiya leaanne told you they wer about 35MYR ish !! had a craft moment !!

when you go to menara tower there at the top of the entrance steps, they had a good few designs ..10 weeks till i go x